2 июл. 2015 г.
ISPO Textrends. Textile Trend: Contact
2 июл. 2015 г.
Reactive to the surrounding elements or to the body’s physical state, this is a growing textile direction that incorporates a lot of sectors. It is no longer confined to the outdoor market, but also influencing streetwear and the growing athleisure market that is taking the business by storm. Ranging from insulation to traditional thermoregulation, core stability and reflective elements, this textile trend is about anything that changes through the wearing of it, the heat or motion from the body to protecting the body from the elements it is exposed to on the outside.
A combination of natural and synthetic yarns will feature. This trend is about pushing the limits and the fabrics reacting to the challenge and delivering the desired level of performance, whether it be protecting the body directly through high compression fabrics, keeping it warm or just the simple protective elements of shutting the wind and rain out.
FIBERS & FINISHES
- Insulation – synthetic and natural combinations
- Eco and traceable synthetic and natural in pure delivery or hybrid insulation
- Cotton, wool and modal
- Recycled nylon and polyester
- Cat dye polyester for enhanced colorways
- Spandex/elastane for performance fit with stretch and recovery
- Hollow fibers for thermal applications in lighter weight knits and wovens
- FIR yarns for health benefits including enhanced circulation
- Caffeine and mineral embedded yarns and finishes
- Eco friendly multiple protection – windproof, waterproof, breathable, moisture management
- Reflective and phosphorescent yarns
- Reflective prints
FABRICS & SURFACES
- Thermal regulation compact and lightweight knits for base layers
- Featherweight moisture management fabrics – moisture wicking and quick dry
- Water and wind resistant membranes with breathability
- High compression knits
- Fabrics that react to a variety of influences from the body through to the external elements
- Fabrics that offer support through core stability and anatomical zoning
- Warmth – thermal insulation and temperature regulation feature from insulation filler through to fabrics ranging from base, second to outer layer
- Spacer fabrics for shielded protection and comfort
- Wellbeing and recovery circular and warp knit fabrics from FIR yarns with high compression
- Brush the technical side of fabrics for super soft touch against the skin in base layers
- Seamless and clean cut fabrics for reduced production processes
- Lighter weight wovens for bottom weights incorporating hollow fibers.
- Outdoor sportswear
- Reactive base layers – for skiwear
- High compression base layers
SOFT TOUCH – REACTIVE FACES – WARMTH – COMFORT – SUPPORT - FUNCTION
Copyright © 2023 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.