26 июн. 2015 г.
ISPO TEXTRENDS. Textile Trend: Defense
26 июн. 2015 г.
Protective in its appeal, tough fabrics and components add value to the final sportswear product through anti-abrasive features that leads to longevity. Core stability through to multiple finishing, aramid fibers and dense structures work alongside safety aspects, especially appealing in the trim sector. Tough and robust, ranging in a variety of fiber content, enhanced finishes to final fabric weights are boosted further with softer touch and comfort appeal when worn.
What is being increasingly developed is the correlation between natural and synthetic sources in creating tougher and protective element. Inspiration pulls from natural protection through to high tech protective features, which in turn incorporates both natural and synthetic fibers in creating the protective aspect. Tough yarns and innovative structures lighten the load but deliver a truly carapace effect, whether it is from base layer through to outer. Look to anatomical zoning of performance from core stability through to moisture management or added thermal regulation.
FIBERS & FINISHES
- Heating and cooling yarns
- High tenacity nylon yarns
- Thermoregulation fabrics
- Chlorine resistant spandex/elastane
- Hollow yarns for lightweight warmth
FABRICS & SURFACES
- Tough and robust fabrics – micro light rip stops through to raised relief warp knits
- Spacer fabrics – impact resistant but soft
- Geometrically structured surfaces
- Body mapping – impact resistant fabrics and anatomical support are zoned into garments through cut-and-sew techniques or seamless
- Abrasion resistant fabrics – softer and lighter in wovens and knits
- Infusion technology in coatings for zoned high abrasive function on soft bases
- Durable hard shells with built-n performance
- Grungy and distressed prints enhance the toughness of this trend
- Tough yet soft fabrics withstand the rigors of the most exertive sports
- FIR yarns
- Protective elements – this can range from prints or trim through to the actual fabrics
- Rip resistant wovens – softer and lighter in weight
- Seamless applications
- Bonded woven/knit combinations
- Copper and galvanized steel embroidery thread
- Tough look trims
- Skiing & snowboarding
- Mountain biking
- Soft equipment
VIGILANT – SHELL – SOFT TOUCH – FLEXIBLE - TENACITY
Copyright © 2023 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.